Spinach, Tomato & Ricotta Frittata!
- 5 eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1/2 cup ricotta
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground mustard
- 1/3 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 5 slices of bacon (crumbled)
- 6 tomato slices
- Grated cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400F and grease a 9 inch pie dish
- In a large mixing bowl combine: 5 beaten eggs, ½ cup egg whites, ½ cup ricotta, ½ tsp sea salt, ¼ tsp ground mustard, and ¼ tsp black pepper
- Whisk all ingredients together (some clumps are OK)
- Add ½ cup chopped fresh spinach, 5 slices cooked crumbled bacon to the egg mixture and stir in
- Pour the egg mixture into the prepared pie dish
- Place tomato slices (about 6) on top of the frittata and bake for 30 min.
- Remove frittata from oven and sprinkle with optional grated cheese
- You can thank me later!
Love and Primal http://www.loveandprimal.com/