Primal Sloppy Joe's!
Sloppy Sloppyyyyy Joe’s!! Yay! How exciting!
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 medium diced onion
- 3 lb ground beef
- 2, 14 oz cans diced tomatoes
- 1 and 1/2, 6 oz cans of tomato paste
- 8 cloves crushed garlic
- Place 2 tbsp of coconut oil into a large stockpot on high heat
- Add 1 med diced onion and cook until translucent
- Add 3 lb of ground beef and cook until the beef is browned
- Add in 2, 14 oz cans of diced tomatoes and 1 and ½ 6 oz cans of tomato paste and stew on medium heat with the lid on for 1.5 hours - stir regular to make sure it doesn't burn on the bottom of the pot
- Add 8 cloves of crushed garlic and diced basil leaves and cook for 5 more minutes
- Add salt to taste
- Oh we love us some sloppy joes!!
Love and Primal http://www.loveandprimal.com/