Creamy (yet Paleo) Cucumber Salad
Get excited when you hear the word creamy and paleo combined with a salad!
- 1 lb. cucumber, sliced
- ¼ cup homemade mayonnaise (paleo)
- 1 tbsp. fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Easy as 1...2...3
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, dill, chives, vinegar, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Mix well
- Add the cucumber slices to the bowl, and stir gently until everything is combined
- Serve it while it's creamy!
- Can also refrigerate after making
Love and Primal http://www.loveandprimal.com/