Guacamole Filled Eggs
Anything with guacamole is going to be a hit!
- 6 large eggs
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- ¼ tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Flat leaf parsley (just to make it look pretty!)
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Place all the eggs in a saucepan filled with cold water and bring to a boil
- Turn off the heat as soon as the water boils and let the eggs gently cook (covered for about 10 minutes
- Place the eggs in cold water to prevent from further cooking
- Once cool enough, peel the eggs
- Cut the peeled eggs in half lengthwise
- Remove the egg yolks and place 4 of them in a bowl
- Add the ripe avocado, lime juice, onion powder, garlic powder and season with salt and pepper to taste
- Mash it all up until smooth
- Fill each egg white with the avocado and egg yolk mixture, and top with some flat leaf parsley...get fancy here!
- Don't waste the 2 extra yolks....those are good fats!
Love and Primal http://www.loveandprimal.com/