Avocado Banana Chocolate Cookies
Avocado and Chocolate in a cookie? Yep!
- 1 cup very ripe avocado flesh
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- ½ cup dark cocoa powder
- Dark chocolate chunks, to taste
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- Preheat your oven to 350 F
- Combine the banana and avocado in a bowl and mix until smooth
- Add in the egg, baking soda, and cocoa powder, and continue mixing until everything is well blended
- Stir in the dark chocolate chunks (optional)
- Line a baking sheet w/ parchment paper dropping spoonfuls of cookie dough on it
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until the cookies are warm and tasty!
- Best to mix ingredients using a food processor
Love and Primal http://www.loveandprimal.com/